Roma Enterprises 2014 Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise that your personal information is confidential and we understand that it is important for you to know how we treat your personal information.
1. What information does Roma Enterprises collect?
We collect information relating to you that you provided to us. This information may include, your name, address, telephone number.
2. How does Roma Enterprises use your personal information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
• processing your orders;
• providing you with products and/or services you have requested or administering your account;
• dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activites;
• billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method) and collecting any debt owed to us by you;
• carrying out any activity in connection with legal, governmental or regulatory requirements on us or in connection with legal proceedings;
• for general administrative and business purposes.
3. Sharing your information
There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, we only disclose your information to:
• credit reference or debt collection agencies (unless we have agreed otherwise), who may share your information with organisations and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your name;
• anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us, where your information is processed;
• persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory including law enforcement agencies and emergency services.
4. Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.